This agreement describes the terms on which CipSoft GmbH offers you access to an account for being able to play the online role playing game "Tibia". By creating an account or downloading the client software you accept the terms and conditions below and state that you are of full legal age in your country or have the permission of your parents to play this game.
You agree that the use of the software is at your sole risk. We provide the software, the game, and all other services "as is". We disclaim all warranties or conditions of any kind, expressed, implied or statutory, including without limitation the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not ensure continuous, error-free, secure or virus-free operation of the software, the game, or your.
We are not liable for any lost profits or special, firefall crystite and rippln invite code incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the game, including, but not limited to, loss of data, items, accounts, or characters from errors, system downtime, or adjustments of the gameplay.
While you are playing "Tibia", you must abide by some rules ("Tibia Rules") that are stated on this homepage. If you break any of these rules, your account may be removed and all other services terminated immediately of.
Tibia RulesTibia is an online role-playing game in which thousands of players from all over the world meet everyday. In order to ensure that the game is fun for everyone, CipSoft expects all players to behave in a reasonable and respectful manner.
CipSoft reserves the right to stop destructive behaviour in the game, on the official website or in any other part of CipSoft's services. Such behaviour includes, but is not limited to, the following offences:
Violating or attempting to violate the Tibia Rules may lead to a temporary suspension of characters and accounts. In severe cases the removal or modification of character skills, attributes and belongings, as well as the permanent removal of characters and accounts without any compensation may be considered. The sanction is based on the seriousness of the rule violation and the previous record of the player. It is determined at the sole discretion of CipSoft and can be imposed without any previous warning.
These rules may be changed at any time. All changes will be announced on the official website.
- CipSoft collects, processes and uses personal data for the conclusion and execution of a user's service agreement with CipSoft. Personal data comprises stock data such as name, address and date of birth of a user as well as usage data such as account number, password and IP address.
- CipSoft collects the usage data that is automatically determined and transmitted by web browsers or any other client software whenever CipSoft's websites (tibia.com, cipsoft.com or any other of CipSoft's websites) or one of CipSoft's other online services is used. Such usage data includes, but is not limited to, IP address, browser version, access time, information on the type and the aim of requests and data about hardware and software of the user's computer system. It is saved in protocol files, with some of the information being stored in anonymous form. Among other purposes, this data is used by CipSoft for the compilation of anonymous statistical surveys on the use of their online services and for the error analysis and the optimisation of their service.
- CipSoft uses, among other things, cookies to collect, process and use usage data in order to allow, for instance, the management of accounts and of personal settings, the participation in the discussion forum, and the use of further personalised services.
- CipSoft collects, processes and uses stock and usage data, to the extent that is necessary in individual cases, if it is required to reveal and to stop fraudulent behaviour or any other form of using CipSoft's services which violates legal regulations or the service agreement. In particular, CipSoft reserves the right to log, process and use information such as the time and the content of conversations and expressions of opinion that take place in their online services if there are complaints, reports or other credible indications of behaviour that violates legal regulations or the service agreement, for example the serious insulting of other users. This regulation extends to all parts of CipSoft's online service, including, but not limited to, guild channels, private channels and private messages.
- CipSoft collects, processes and uses personal data in connection with complaints and requests to their user support in order to comply with requests in as efficient and satisfactory a manner as possible. Data that is collected for such purposes includes, but is not limited to, the email address, the date of the contact and its content. Also, CipSoft processes and uses this data to compile anonymous statistical surveys for the optimisation of their customer support.
- CipSoft collects Tibia MC, processes and uses personal data for the purpose of conducting marketing actions such as the sending of emails that contain general information or promotional content, provided that the user agreed to receiving such emails separately during the account creation process or at any later time by selecting the option "Newsletter" on the account page. Every user can unsubscribe from receiving this kind of information at any time. This can either be done by deselecting the aforementioned account option "Newsletter" or by directly clicking on the unsubscribe link in any received newsletter. Also, CipSoft processes and uses personal data to compile anonymous statistical surveys for the purpose of improving their range of services.
- CipSoft displays character names to all visitors on all of CipSoft's websites as well as to all users in their online services in connection with certain game activities of a user in order to allow other users to selectively contact this user. This occurs, for example, when the user uses characters online, when they act as parts of character associations, or possibly when they are registered in high score lists. Furthermore, CipSoft generally makes usage data of characters, for example the time of its most recent use or information on its death, available to all visitors on all of CipSoft's websites as well as to all users in CipSoft's online services. CipSoft makes information, such as the record of rule violations or the list of defeated characters, available to certain other users, who have a supervisory role among the community of users.
- In so far as the transfer of data to third parties is not explicitly allowed by law, especially by the German BDSG, CipSoft
- passes on personal data, to the extent that is necessary, to law enforcement and supervisory authorities for the purpose of preventing dangers to the national or public security as well as for the prosecution of criminal offences.
- passes on the name, address and, to the extent that is necessary in individual cases, further personal data of users to its partner companies, for example for the purpose of handling payment transactions or to provide other services in the framework of the users' service agreement with.
- Users can revoke their declaration of consent to the processing of their personal data as specified above anytime with future effect by sending an email to email@example.com. In case of revocation, their accounts at CipSoft will be blocked, and CipSoft's personalised services will no longer be available via these accounts.